LIMESTONE—Date 11/17/2017 — The Maine School of Science and Mathematics has released its new "Strategic Vision". It looks forward over the next decade with benchmarks set between one to five years. The purpose of the vision is to capture MSSM's current values and to set future goals.
A wonderful conclusion to MSSM's Fall sports season
Ten middle school teams spanning from Island Falls to Fort Kent are registered to compete. They have team names such as, "Pooventers", "Hydro Hawks", "H20 Overflow", "Aquaroostooks", and "The Aqua Ducks". This year's theme is Hydrodynamics and challenges students to address and tackle the global water crisis.
MSSM XC team had an impressive season!
- No 1 High School in Maine
- No 19 High School in the nation
- No 6 Magnet School in nation
- No 10 STEM School in nation
- Teachers with PhD's
- Teachers with advanced degrees
- AP courses offered
- Average class size
- Years in existence
- Number of clubs
- Acres of campus
- Sports teams
- Enrolled students 2016-17
- University of Maine Presque Isle equivalency credit courses