Attention 2020 Applicants:
Go here to complete the online application.
1. Apply: Complete and submit your portion of the application, including the family supplement. Remember to complete the short answer questions and the essay.
2. We advise applying online, where all of your recommendations can be electronically submitted to your teachers and counselors. If you would prefer, you can print the application form and family supplement for yourself and provide your current mathematics teacher, science teacher, English teacher and School Counselor with the recommendation forms. Please remember to thank them for their time and efforts.
3. Transcripts: Please provide an official copy of your grades for the current year as well as the previous two years.
4. Campus Visit/Interview: Please Call (207)-325-3619. This requirement provides the opportunity for you and your family to observe our classes, chat with current students and meet our staff. Also, we will schedule your interview during your visit.(Attending Summer Camp does not count towards this requirement)
5. Testing: We require the results of the SAT I, ACT or PSAT/NMSQT. We recommend the December test dates for the SAT or the ACT, as this should provide plenty of time to meet our application deadline. Please refer to the School Calendar for all current dates and deadlines.
For those applying for entry to the 9th grade, please note completion of Algebra I is required. If your current situation doesn't afford this opportunity, please contact the Office of Admission for other options.
Application deadline: The Maine School of Science and Mathematics' enrollment is limited by dormitory space. We have set Friday, February 1, 2020 as the 'Application Deadline'. If enrollment capacity is not reached after the specified deadline, MSSM will utilize rolling admission; that is, completed applications will be reviewed until we reach our enrollment goal.
Please be patient whenever the Maine School of Science and Mathematics utilizes a 'Wait List'.
Please submit all recommendations and transcripts to:
Maine School of Science and Mathematics
95 High Street
Limestone, ME 04750
Submissions can also be scanned and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.