Parents and Families play an important role in the MSSM community and experience. While students are living and learning in Limestone, the MSSM Parents’ Association works to connect parents and families, support MSSM staff, and provide students with a little fun!
The MSSM Parents’ Association works to engage with fellow parents, support the school, participate in life in Limestone (even from away), and harness the collective time and talent of MSSM families. The Association also represents the interests of parents to the Board, develops awareness of MSSM in our communities, and promotes student enrichment through recreational activities.
- Hosting Parent and Family Weekends
- Helping to staff Open House and recruitment events
- Hosting Regional parent events to build local MSSM communities
- Running the annual “Stuff the Bus” event to provide school supplies for MSSM staff
- Organizing social events for students and families like hockey and football games at University of Maine
- Spearheading Staff Appreciation Week
- Supporting student traditions like senior week, prom, and the senior trip
The MSSM Parents’ Association is funded by the MSSM Foundation and is led by an executive committee of current MSSM parents. Check out our calendar for future announcements and events!
MSSM Parents’ Association