Maine School of Science and Mathematics (MSSM) will be holding some short informational sessions around the state. If you are interested in learning more about us, this is your chance to meet with the Director of Admissions and other members of the community. Parents and children ages 9-16 are encouraged to attend. Please RSVP and let us know you’re coming by emailing:email@example.com
Saturday, September 17th:
- 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Norway Memorial Library
- 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM - Brunswick (Curtis Memorial Library)
Saturday, October 1st:
- 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM - Calais Public Library
- 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM - University of Maine Machias
Saturday, October 15th:
- 10:30 - 12:00 PM - Shaw Library, Greenville
- 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM - Black Bear Inn, Orono
Sunday, October 16th:
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Theodora Kalikow Educational Center, University of Maine Farmington
MSSM is a public residential high school in northern Maine that teaches an extensive and challenging curriculum to students from all 16 counties and some from outside Maine. It was ranked second best high school in the nation in 2019.
Opened in 1995, the school provides high school students a rigorous, student-centered curriculum that emphasizes the connections between math, science, and humanities, and culminates in opportunities for authentic research.
MSSM's summer camps inspire Maine middle school students to explore their passions for science, math, engineering, and technology.